"Seeking medical attention..." Addendum
I wanted to add a few pictures to accompany the narrative from my previous post. On another note, I want to thank those of you sending personal emails and messages of support on my trip and the blog. I remember how fun it can be reading stories of similar journies of my friends while I sat in an office cubicle; I'm glad to hear that some of you are enjoying mine.

The temple of Angkor Wat from my camera. It's cliche, but pictures really can't do it justice.
The next few pictures are of the New Year's celebration we visited in some remote village. They loved rubbing talcum powder on our faces.

Not too many pictures of myself yet, hard when you're flying solo. I'm going to have to make a better effort. This self-portait was taken before we even reached the celebration...they got us as we drove by in our tuk-tuks. Oh, and Cambodia is the hottest place on earth. Swear to God. Any thoughts of reliving my long-hair college days have been dashed; I only lasted 10 days before finding a Cambodian barber to shave my head and face.

Travel companions Corey, Phil, and Gabe.


Two girls that were having a good time at our expense.

A family watches the festivities.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home